Thursday, October 21, 2010

Batboat Rebuild: Getting Rid Of Over 20 Tires

Luckily Saginaw County Mosquito Abatement Commission accepts old tires at no charge. I used to work there a long time ago and know all about tires and those little bugs. As I collected the tires I drilled holes in various spots to let water flow out.

There were over 20 tires to haul on September 20th. This took three trips.



I shoved them in really good.

Another load is ready!

It looks dirty but the inside of my backseat was protected with at car cover spread over the seats and floor.

The next day the finished paint job looked great and I took off the masking paper and green tape.

Fine-line tape was left on. To mask the area off for the white painting area you just run fine line along the edge of the old fine line put on for the blue and peel that off. This leaves no overlap or gaps in the paint jobs.


No comments: