Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Batboat Rebuild: Even MORE Sanding.

On July 24th and a bit afterward I finished up sanding the hull.

The days I was working on the boat this year were about 6 to 8 hours each. Mostly all sanding and followed painful muscle cramping and spasms.

Bow is finally filled and sanded.

I ran out of Watertite for these long areas so I mixed up polyester resin with wood flower as filler.

Poly resin and wood flower filled the above later. The spot I ran the reciprocating saw through the hull a year or two ago. lol.

No more Watertite filler for the transom also. Poly and woodflower was a good fix days later.

No comments: